• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

1939 register: FMP v Ancestry

lindy

LostCousins Star
I was looking back at the 1939 register entry for an ancestor born in October 1918. I just spotted that while the FMP image has had her listed since early last year, on the Ancestry image she is still redacted. As far as I can see Ancestry last updated their register in August 2018. This might be of interest to some.
 
Back
Top