Well, they certainly have got confused. My Pro sub is due to be renewed on 22 May next year. If follow the link to upgrade, it offers me the expected two choices - keep that or upgrade to the Premium. If I keep the Pro sub, it says it'll renew for £179.99 on 11 Oct 22. Er, no, I hope not!
Or if I upgrade, it will cost £28.72* and will renew for £199.99 on 22 May 23. That * leads to this: "*You have £93.47 worth of value left in your current subscription so when you upgrade, we’ll deduct that from the final amount you pay."
Now, if that's meant to be pro rata it's wrong (should be £122.19). And if they want to offer an upgrade for a part year, keeping the same renewal date, it can't possible be more than £20.00 can it? So both the amount and the dates are wrong.
Oh dear ... and I refuse to accept this is even slightly hard to get right.
Or if I upgrade, it will cost £28.72* and will renew for £199.99 on 22 May 23. That * leads to this: "*You have £93.47 worth of value left in your current subscription so when you upgrade, we’ll deduct that from the final amount you pay."
Now, if that's meant to be pro rata it's wrong (should be £122.19). And if they want to offer an upgrade for a part year, keeping the same renewal date, it can't possible be more than £20.00 can it? So both the amount and the dates are wrong.
Oh dear ... and I refuse to accept this is even slightly hard to get right.