I'm planning to visit the National Library in Aberystwyth, mainly to access the 1921 census. I have been able to find little information on their website. I'd be grateful for information from someone who has been there recently.
Is it busy (from the website, there is no booking)? Is there a limit on how long you can access the computers with the 1921 census? What are the arrangements (if any) for getting images off site in soft copy (can you e-mail them or put them on a USB stick, or is the best a photo of the screen)?
David Lynch
Is it busy (from the website, there is no booking)? Is there a limit on how long you can access the computers with the 1921 census? What are the arrangements (if any) for getting images off site in soft copy (can you e-mail them or put them on a USB stick, or is the best a photo of the screen)?
David Lynch