• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

1911 census with no schedule number

JamesW

LostCousins Member
One of my expended family, Ernest George Sillence, age 17, was in the Eastville workhouse in Bristol when the census was taken in 1911. I cannot find anything identified as a schedule number in the institutional book that was the census form. I looked through the preliminary pages but didn't find it there. Since the LC 1911 census entry requires a schedule number, I put in the page number of Ernest George's entry instead. Is this the best choice?

Jim
 
Back
Top