• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

1911 census - I cannot find the schedule number

canadianbeth

LostCousins Star
My 3rd cousin, 3x removed, Agnes Ursula Charlier, is listed in the 1911 census as a patient at the Horton Asylum. The piece number is 2965. There is a number 15 at the top of the page, but it is not correct, just the number of pages past the cover page, which I found, but I could not see a schedule number listed. Where else should I look?
 
Hi Canadianbeth, the transcript on FMP lists the schedule number as 9999, I hope this helps.
 
On the page where you are entering the 1911 details, follow the link to the FAQ, which takes you to the section explaining what to do in this situation.
 
On the page where you are entering the 1911 details, follow the link to the FAQ, which takes you to the section explaining what to do in this situation.
Great advice - always read the instructions on the Add Ancestor form and, if you need more information, follow the link within those instructions.
And now I remember that I had to use that 9999 previously, but had forgotten.
It won't always be 9999 - see the FAQ for full details. But if you do enter the wrong census references you'll find out as soon as you click the checking arrow.
 
Back
Top