I don't know what I am doing wrong but all my 1880 USA census checks are red so obviously not correct. I have tried so many combinations to get the entry right but do not seem able to do so. I enter the NARA without the prefix, so just 4 numbers followed by the sheet number and letter but the checkbox is still red. I tried putting in the page /sheet no but that did not work.. What am I doing wrong please?
On another subject I started filling in my husbands ancestors today and was delighted to get a match but when I looked at the contact it was my initials with the French flag, when I got an email I knew it was me! On checking, I had entered two of my husbands family onto my ancestors page but as both of us have a lot of Smiths, I had obviously picked up the wrong one.
On another subject I started filling in my husbands ancestors today and was delighted to get a match but when I looked at the contact it was my initials with the French flag, when I got an email I knew it was me! On checking, I had entered two of my husbands family onto my ancestors page but as both of us have a lot of Smiths, I had obviously picked up the wrong one.