• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

1851 Census for Gloucestershire

LindaC

LostCousins Star
Is it cheating to still have a bookmark for Gordon Beavington's wondrous hard work from the Wayback Machine?

I used to use his indexes so much and then all of a sudden someone took them off the internet. So if I want to find a recalcitrant ancestor, I still look them up using this method.

[Moderator edit to fix website address to forum format]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top