I need to find this entry on FMP in order to enter the family on Lost Cousins
William Barton 20
Eliza Barton 20
Emma Barton 2
Clara 5 mths
Piece 1149 Book 3 Folio 25 page 3 Birmingham
Reg district Aston, sub district Duddeston Nechells
Details taken from handwritten 1841 census on Ancestry
I have used various different criteria search on FMP but just cannot find this family on 1841 FMP census.
Entering the piece, book, folio, page numbers produces nil results.
What am I doing wrong ?
Any guidance much appreciated
Sandra
William Barton 20
Eliza Barton 20
Emma Barton 2
Clara 5 mths
Piece 1149 Book 3 Folio 25 page 3 Birmingham
Reg district Aston, sub district Duddeston Nechells
Details taken from handwritten 1841 census on Ancestry
I have used various different criteria search on FMP but just cannot find this family on 1841 FMP census.
Entering the piece, book, folio, page numbers produces nil results.
What am I doing wrong ?
Any guidance much appreciated
Sandra