• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

WW1 Death Penny

familyfind

LostCousins Member
I have got a WW1 Death Penny which is nothing to do with my family. Have tried approaching people on ancestry who have this gentleman on their trees offering it to them but after a lengthy time have had no response. I would like to see it re-united with some sort of family descendants - have you got any ideas of where to go from here?
 
I'd suggest trying to connect on LostCousins using the Historical Research feature.
 
peter, thanks for responding so quickly. Sorry, I am not sure where to find the thread 'historical research feature'. Please could you point me in the correct direction?
 
So far as I recall there's no thread on the forum relating to the Historical Research feature, but you'll find details on the Help & Advice page of the LostCousins site.
 
Back
Top