• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

World records for $1

Fern49

LostCousins Star
After emailing me,I've just taken out a $1 sub. on the World records for 1 month from Findmypast. A great deal. It will be open to others I would say.
 
I have received the same for £1. My monthly FMP World Sub would have run out on 23 3. 15 so I took advantage of the offer.

I more or less use FMP for the interesting historical newspaper reports. Have learned more about my family than that found in the records. Would recommend it to everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tim
Back
Top