A. Muse
LostCousins Member
I have just purchased a digital copy of a will from the National Library of Wales, and as it is 7 pages long it is going to take some time to decipher. Although not important to my question the families involved are Gwynn, Rice and Matthias in Cardigan.
Most wills I have come across start with something like 'being of sound mind', however this will starts 'being of................mind memory and understanding'.
The missing word is a long one and looks as if it starts with a 'D' and ends 'ing', it could be Disf(long S) or a p and eving. Could it be deserving?
Any thoughts please?
Most wills I have come across start with something like 'being of sound mind', however this will starts 'being of................mind memory and understanding'.
The missing word is a long one and looks as if it starts with a 'D' and ends 'ing', it could be Disf(long S) or a p and eving. Could it be deserving?
Any thoughts please?