I thought forum members might be interested to read the list of people participating in Who do you think you are for autumn 2013 has been announced.
Thanks Alexander, I love this programme, not sure when we will get this one in Australia. I would never have picked out Marianne Faithfull from her photo, but I suppose like the rest of us she is getting older, what's that I hear "speak for yourself" !!I thought forum members might be interested to read the list of people participating in Who do you think you are for autumn 2013 has been announced.
"I would never have picked Marianne Faithfull"
I feel I must clarify that when I said "I would never have picked Marianne Faithfull" I meant that I would not have recognised her from the photo and not I would not have chosen her for the programme.I would never have picked Marianne Faithfull, but I suppose like the rest of us she is getting older, what's that I hear "speak for yourself" !!
No, I barely recognised her too, but then I don't look much like I did at 20 odd either.I would never have picked out Marianne Faithfull from her photo, but I suppose like the rest of us she is getting older, what's that I hear "speak for yourself" !!