Carla
LostCousins Star
I have been paying monthly for my Ancestry subscription after two years of taking out a yearly membership. I do that mainly because i am not sure how long the site will be useful for me. There are new records coming out online regularly but i am almost at the point where, if i want to find ancestors further back than i already have, that i will have to visit record centres in my research area. I am fortunate t have a LDS center near me and they do allow people to use it for looking at microfiche records etc. to be honest i am sometimes confused as to which family history site is best. I know it probably depends on what you are looking for but I can't afford to keep paying to look at records on different sites!! Peter, i know you recommend findmypast but i do get confused and i want to get the best from m research. Just what sites would everyone suggest i use....or is that a BIG question?? 