My logical head is having trouble! - I've revisited one of my trees as I had a DNA match and now I've noticed some close marrying. Tbh it feels to close but probably not on the list on consanguinity. I'm struggling to work out how the final couple's relationship would be described - it feels like double 1st cousins if that is such a thing? I'll try and explain:
Ann and William are brother and sister.
Ann has son Horace. William has daughter Emma.
David and Sarah Smith are brother and sister.
Emma marries David. Horace marries Sarah.
Horace and Sarah have son George. Emma and David have daughter Clare.
George and Clare marry. What would best describe their relationship? (apart from married!
)
Any suggestions much appreciated.
Ann and William are brother and sister.
Ann has son Horace. William has daughter Emma.
David and Sarah Smith are brother and sister.
Emma marries David. Horace marries Sarah.
Horace and Sarah have son George. Emma and David have daughter Clare.
George and Clare marry. What would best describe their relationship? (apart from married!
Any suggestions much appreciated.