A
At home in NZ
Guest
I am having difficulty with a single entry in the 1911 UK census. On using the check arrow it could not find the corresponding census in FMP.
The person was at an hotel and there are several pages of people listed.
I looked at the FAQs to find out what to do, when I change the schedule number to 1 it finds the wrong census record in FMP. When I change the schedule number to 9999 it cannot find a census record in FMP.
Help please, thanks.
The person was at an hotel and there are several pages of people listed.
I looked at the FAQs to find out what to do, when I change the schedule number to 1 it finds the wrong census record in FMP. When I change the schedule number to 9999 it cannot find a census record in FMP.
Help please, thanks.