• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Warwickshire - 18th Century Indentured Apprentices

Bob Spiers

LostCousins Superstar
If anyone is interested, I have a copy of the Book "Warwickshire Apprentices and their Masters 1710-1760 issued by the Dugdale Society at the University Presses Oxford. It has a feast of information on the subject of the book, and I would be willing to check out either an Apprentice by name or a Master as they are alpha indexed. It also lists by areas of Warwickshire and by specific trades.

I also possess a CD copy of "Warwickshire Parish Apprentices 1662 - 1834" issued by the BMSGH in Data Base format researched by the Coventry Family History Society. The CD is write protected but, again, if necessary, I would be happy to check out individuals on request.

Anyone interested kindly get in touch by personal Message via this Forum.
 
Back
Top