• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Wales to USA

SLJ

LostCousins Member
Hello
I am looking for a Welsh family with the name Lewis. I can find them in 1870 and 1880, in Tioga, Pennsylvania. According to the 1880 census a child was born in Morris Run, Tioga The next time I locate the family is 1891 back in Wales and the mother is now a widow and the daughter age 23 has come home with a different surname and also a widow along with a daughter of yet a different surname. I have been unable to find the family leaving Wales for the USA or even coming back.
Looking for the births, marriages and deaths is proving impossible. Please help.
 
Back
Top