Pauline
LostCousins Megastar
I'm finding a few strange things happening at Ancestry DNA this morning. When I click to view a particular match, the link to view 7 generations of their tree is missing. If I then click on the 'View full tree link' I get taken to a Join Ancestry page even though I'm still showing as logged in. If I click instead on the link with the number of people in the match's tree then it takes me, as expected, to the Pedigree View of the tree.
I've done all the usual deleting cookies etc and trying a different browser but still no joy. It was doing something similar intermittently yesterday and I was usually able to sort it by refreshing the page.
It's possible that this is happening because our account is due to auto-renew and it doesn't seem to have happened yet, or maybe it is affecting other people too. I don't seem to be having problems with anything else which requires a subscription.
I've done all the usual deleting cookies etc and trying a different browser but still no joy. It was doing something similar intermittently yesterday and I was usually able to sort it by refreshing the page.
It's possible that this is happening because our account is due to auto-renew and it doesn't seem to have happened yet, or maybe it is affecting other people too. I don't seem to be having problems with anything else which requires a subscription.