jorghes
LostCousins Superstar
Not sure if anyone is interested, however the Victorian BDM service has lowered it's price for uncertified historical certificates to $20 for the month of August (i.e. Family History Month) - you can find the search page here. (Victoria only, I am unsure if any of the other states of Australia has something similar going on).
For those who aren't sure what this means, it is an instantaneous downloadable PDF of the register page which includes whoever you're searching. I highly recommend Victorian BDM (and really any Australian documents) as they are highly detailed with plenty of extra information for the researcher. There are severe limits on what can be searched - 100 years for births, 30 years for deaths and 60 years for marriages (i.e. you can get birth register entries for 1919, deaths from 1989 and marriages from 1959.)
I think in the end it's only approximately $1-$1.50 off, but any saving is a good one.
In pounds that's approximately £11.30.
For those who aren't sure what this means, it is an instantaneous downloadable PDF of the register page which includes whoever you're searching. I highly recommend Victorian BDM (and really any Australian documents) as they are highly detailed with plenty of extra information for the researcher. There are severe limits on what can be searched - 100 years for births, 30 years for deaths and 60 years for marriages (i.e. you can get birth register entries for 1919, deaths from 1989 and marriages from 1959.)
I think in the end it's only approximately $1-$1.50 off, but any saving is a good one.
In pounds that's approximately £11.30.