• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Version 3.3.3.0 Released

Alexander Bisset

Administrator
Staff member
I've released version 3.3.3.0 which now has a column in various reports that shows the relation to the root person. It also has support for automated searching of the 1921 Canadian Census.

These are a couple of the changes since v3.3.2.0. There are lots more new features if you haven't used the program lately.
 
I've released version 3.3.3.0 which now has a column in various reports that shows the relation to the root person.

Thank you Alexander. I am already finding this very helpful and it is saving me time and effort calculating it manually. It is even identifying places where I had calculated/classified wrongly in the past. I think this will be much appreciated by many others.
 
Back
Top