• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Tying the knot

Thank you, Stephen - unfortunately I couldn't make the talk, but I'm finding the article fascinating, and will be writing about it in my next newsletter. What a resourceful bunch LostCousins members are!
 
Thanks for the link in the latest newsletter Another chance to hear Professor Probert
When I registered I noticed that after clicking the first Register button on Eventbrite the next screen says "Sales end on 1 Dec 2021".
So if anyone is interested do register by then, a week before the talk. Perhaps it would be worth adding a comment in the newsletter.
I am certainly looking forwards to hearing more about her latest research.
 
Thanks for the link in the latest newsletter Another chance to hear Professor Probert
When I registered I noticed that after clicking the first Register button on Eventbrite the next screen says "Sales end on 1 Dec 2021".
So if anyone is interested do register by then, a week before the talk. Perhaps it would be worth adding a comment in the newsletter.
I am certainly looking forwards to hearing more about her latest research.
The date of the talk was changed (from 2nd December) because of industrial action. I'll mention the anomaly to Professor Probert.
 
Professor Probert's talk is Sold Out.
I was a bit slow off the mark!
I should know to be quick off the mark if it is mentioned in Peter's newsletter.
 
Back
Top