A
At home in NZ
Guest
Is anybody using the Tree Viewing Options in Ancestry?
I'm finding I have to keep re-setting them because they are defaulted to Relationship Line Labels On and Always View All Spouses Off.
I don't want to see the relationship line labels because i am quite capable of working out who so and so's parents are and who their siblings are.
I can't think why I wouldn't want to view all spouses.
I set the defaults to the opposite yesterday and they are back to the defaults today. I'll raise it with Ancestry and if there are others of you with the same 'issue' it will add some weight.
Don't know how to get to the tree viewing options? In the family view, to the left of the screen, above the magnifying glass there is an icon that looks, to me, like a sandwich. Click on it to see the Options appear to the right.
I'm finding I have to keep re-setting them because they are defaulted to Relationship Line Labels On and Always View All Spouses Off.
I don't want to see the relationship line labels because i am quite capable of working out who so and so's parents are and who their siblings are.
I can't think why I wouldn't want to view all spouses.
I set the defaults to the opposite yesterday and they are back to the defaults today. I'll raise it with Ancestry and if there are others of you with the same 'issue' it will add some weight.
Don't know how to get to the tree viewing options? In the family view, to the left of the screen, above the magnifying glass there is an icon that looks, to me, like a sandwich. Click on it to see the Options appear to the right.