• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Tracing Your Ancestors books for 99p (on Kindle)

peter

Administrator
Staff member
There are currently 16 books in the series available for just 99p in Kindle format (you don't need a Kindle, of course) . As this is the most I've ever seen I thought it was worth mentioning....

Follow this link for the latest list - be warned that titles can drop off the list without warning.
 
I'm currently reading Tracing Your Servant Ancestors - which is on the list.
 
Back
Top