• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Tips for find my past

B C Chris

LostCousins Member
Peter,
I know you have given these tips before but as I did not have a subscription at the time, I was not able to make use of it. What a difference in the records. I even found by browsing the original record of ancestors. Just wish there were more records even to browse. This was from the Staffordshire collection.

B C Chris
 
Back
Top