• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Test sample failed quality check

Thanks!
So no further updates then?
No. I don't know how often Living DNA send out updates, so it may be that next time I hear anything is when my results are ready - expected mid to late August. Unless, of course, this second sample fails one of the later quality checks .....
 
I've now received my results so my repeat test must have passed the quality control checks OK, which is a relief.

There are no great surprises in my results - 98.5% Great Britain & Ireland, with 50.5% being south-east England, and the remaining 1.5% from Scandinavia.

There are a few small surprises which I shall need to look into further.
 
Back
Top