TonyC
LostCousins Member
I had a gift subscription to the Washington Post which ended last September when the people who gifted it cancelled their subscription. I replaced it with a fantastic offer of $0.99 for a sixth month subscription to the Boston Globe. It didn't suit me, so a week before the subscription expired I cancelled it and signed up (like Peter) for the New York Times £20 offer.
The next day I noticed that within minutes of my cancelling, the Globe had charged me $27 for a new month's subscription. It took a wasted hour of trying to deal with a bot before eventually getting hold of a human, and the $27 being refunded more than a week later. I ended up £0.14 out of pocket so can't say I'm too worried but I shall be on the QV when it comes to renewing or cancelling next year.
The next day I noticed that within minutes of my cancelling, the Globe had charged me $27 for a new month's subscription. It took a wasted hour of trying to deal with a bot before eventually getting hold of a human, and the $27 being refunded more than a week later. I ended up £0.14 out of pocket so can't say I'm too worried but I shall be on the QV when it comes to renewing or cancelling next year.