Gravesecrets at your fingertips! is a great site. The aim is to photograph all headstones in SA and many areas are extensively covered. The site provides a list of names for each cemetery so although the date details are not given, I find it is the only place to discover the burial place for many.
Photos are sold for a whole cemetery (various prices depending on the size of the cemetery) or $2.50 each.
I've linked to the home page as it describes the project and extent. The name search is under the MORE link at the top of the page.
I also note they are drifting into other states.
Photos are sold for a whole cemetery (various prices depending on the size of the cemetery) or $2.50 each.
I've linked to the home page as it describes the project and extent. The name search is under the MORE link at the top of the page.
I also note they are drifting into other states.