CarolB08
LostCousins Member
I notice on the latest newsletter that Peter says that we should not add our partners relatives to our my ancestors page? Now being one of the twits who has done just this, how on earth do I sort it out? 
I suppose first off I must make a new account for my husband and re enter his relatives on his page and delete them from mine? Is there a quick simple way to do this or will it have to be one by one
any help or advice greatly appreciated and minimal eye rolling please 
Many thanks in advance
Carol
I suppose first off I must make a new account for my husband and re enter his relatives on his page and delete them from mine? Is there a quick simple way to do this or will it have to be one by one
Many thanks in advance
Carol