Kate
LostCousins Member
Hello, my daughter has agreed to take a DNA test so that we can see the matches on her dad's side of the tree. I have already done mine and also managed my dad's account. I organised my dad's test from the start so I am the manager and he was only interested in what I could tell him. My question is that if my daughter sets this up from her email address, will she still be able to link her results to her dad's tree which I have researched? I think she will, though as she doesn't have an ancestry sub she won't be able to see as much as I can with mine. Please correct me if I am wrong. If she wants me to manage her account we could do that, I think, using my subscription. If I am only a viewer, will I be able to see her common ancestors and their trees if any. I want to make sure we do this right as I don't anticipate that my daughter has time for research although she is interested. Thank you.