I got an email today announcing this new feature, however i am unable to find it on Living DNA.
I am wondering if it is something only available to those who have tested with them, rather than uploading a DNA file from elsewhere, as I did?
Or maybe I have just missed how to find it?
Does anyone know what this new feature is meant to reveal, or how it works??
I could post info from the email I received, but fear this may transgress the rules here?
TIA for any advice.
Sue
I am wondering if it is something only available to those who have tested with them, rather than uploading a DNA file from elsewhere, as I did?
Or maybe I have just missed how to find it?
Does anyone know what this new feature is meant to reveal, or how it works??
I could post info from the email I received, but fear this may transgress the rules here?
TIA for any advice.
Sue
Last edited: