A
At home in NZ
Guest
Sometime in the last 10 days I had another problem in Ancestry and looked for a solution in the Ancestry Support. The recommendation, if all else fails clear cache and cookies.
I don’t know if clearing cache and cookies has caused this new problem, it seems like it though because the settings were all off, to my knowledge.
The settings for viewing records vary according to the document.
In the 1911 census these are the settings you have the ability to switch off:

I have tried numerous times to switch them off but it does not register.
Has anybody else got this problem?
I don’t know if clearing cache and cookies has caused this new problem, it seems like it though because the settings were all off, to my knowledge.
The settings for viewing records vary according to the document.
In the 1911 census these are the settings you have the ability to switch off:

I have tried numerous times to switch them off but it does not register.
Has anybody else got this problem?