I found this GENUKI page useful when I realised one of my ancestors went to stay in Comtyther, (Llansanffraid Cwmteuddwr) Radnorshire, married and had three children there before returning to Wiltshire.....
I have a copy of Rock of Ages 275 years of Baptist Witness 1721-1996 detailing the ministers during those years for The Rock Baptist Church Radnorshire . Let me know if I can look someone up for you.
Ooo thank you for that offer. I dont know why my relative was there but his occupation was a woodman! Anyway his name was William King and his wife was Mary Chedzoy. Their three children were Charlotte, William and Mary. It would be interesting to see if they are mentioned although i dont believe they were baptists.
Hi Carla, I've had a good look through this book, Rock of Ages and its only about Baptist Ministers in Radnorshore and their families, sorry I can't help with your family.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.