• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Relatives who have died

John Dancy

LostCousins Superstar
My 1911 relative has carefully added the details for the two of her children who had died, giving their full names and the length of their lives. Do I enter these ? and if I do, how ?
 
My 1911 relative has carefully added the details for the two of her children who had died, giving their full names and the length of their lives. Do I enter these ? and if I do, how ?
A few people made that mistake in 1911. Realistically it's unlikely to matter whether you enter them or not since anyone related to the dead children will also be related to the other members of the family - so I'd suggest leaving them out.
 
I'd suggest leaving them out.
I had a brother who died when he was a year old, he is in my family tree because he is part of the family history and isn't that what family trees are all about?
 
I think Peter was suggesting that you don't need to enter them on the Lost Cousins site.
 
Back
Top