• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Relatives added to wrong LC account

bluebeard

LostCousins Member
I have 2 accounts, one for my family and one for my wife's. I have spent several hours adding some of my relatives to my wife's Ancestors before I realised. Is there a quick way of transferring them to my Ancestors? Thanks.
 
If you create a referral (Refer a Relative on your My Referrals page) which includes ONLY the relatives that belong to you, then send me the referral code, I can transfer them across.
 
I've had an absolute senior moment (or day). These relatives are my wife's after all, so they are in the right place. Sorry for the confusion, but it's good to know there is a solution in case it happens for real.
 
It's not necessarily a complete solution, but it's a lot quicker than re-entering hundreds of relatives.
 
Back
Top