I am following the instruction to press the arrow beside the ancestor entry to take me to the 1881 FMP census. The ancestor was not found. By trial and error, I found that the folio number 69A required the A in order for the ancestor to be found. However, the the entry form does not allow a letter (A) to be entered. Have other folks encountered this? I did find the entry when I manually entered the A beside the 69 in the FMP search. This seems like unnecessary work when the problem could be solved by being able to enter the A in the Lost Cousins template in the first place.
Nothing to do with this problem, I could not find an ancestor in the 1881 Scotland census in Family Search. However, I did find him in Find My Past, but unfortunately they do not give the references that are required for Lost Cousins. What to do?
Nothing to do with this problem, I could not find an ancestor in the 1881 Scotland census in Family Search. However, I did find him in Find My Past, but unfortunately they do not give the references that are required for Lost Cousins. What to do?