• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Peter's Tips-October Newsletter

emjay

LostCousins Member
Went right over my head! Due to the preceding line:

"Mind you, living longer isn't without it's problems - what if your savings run out?"

Some of us begin retirement with little or no savings:( so Genealogy in the Sunshine for example, well it's not that I'm not interested.....

On the plus side, I am well prepared for survival without savings, if I ever get to take the anti-aging pill;)
 
Back
Top