CarolB08
LostCousins Member
On reading my issue of the newsletter this morning I decided to take advantage of the offer of 5 issues of the WDYTYA magazine and am now waiting with anticipation for my first issue which will be end of July. 
So thank you Peter for giving us the chance to do this, I tried to cut and paste the code first but it was not recognised so then I tried just typing it in lower case and it went through so that might be something for others to try if they get the same problem.
A happy Lost Cousins member here
So thank you Peter for giving us the chance to do this, I tried to cut and paste the code first but it was not recognised so then I tried just typing it in lower case and it went through so that might be something for others to try if they get the same problem.
A happy Lost Cousins member here