canadianbeth
LostCousins Star
I have a 2nd cousin twice removed who is listed on the 1911 census with his great aunt. He is just a little over a year old and the aunt is 70. She is listed as widowed and a relative with another family. I can see the schedule number up in the corner - 287 - but there is no piece number. What I see beside the form is this:
"No record has been selected or there are no Suggested Records related to this record."
This child's father and siblings are listed in a different census record, 3135/298. His mother is deceased in 1909 (childbirth?) and the father re-married in 1910. Since the 287 was close I tried using 3135 for the piece number but it was not correct. Is there another way to find the piece number?
"No record has been selected or there are no Suggested Records related to this record."
This child's father and siblings are listed in a different census record, 3135/298. His mother is deceased in 1909 (childbirth?) and the father re-married in 1910. Since the 287 was close I tried using 3135 for the piece number but it was not correct. Is there another way to find the piece number?