When it comes to finding missing ancestors in the records also consider variations/nicknames of the given name, not just the surname.
Isabella is another name for Elizabeth.
I was searching for the birth of my ancestor's sister Elizabeth Heedy's, listed as the daughter of John and Catherine Heedy, age 5 in the 1851 census. Elizabeth and her sister Sarah born 1859 are not listed with the family in 1861 (or the census) ,1871 she is Isabella Keely/Heely, 1881 Isabella Heedy, 1891 she is Elizabeth Kean (step daughter), 1901 Isabella Keane (step sister). I found her birth under Isabella Keene in 1846.
Isabella is another name for Elizabeth.
I was searching for the birth of my ancestor's sister Elizabeth Heedy's, listed as the daughter of John and Catherine Heedy, age 5 in the 1851 census. Elizabeth and her sister Sarah born 1859 are not listed with the family in 1861 (or the census) ,1871 she is Isabella Keely/Heely, 1881 Isabella Heedy, 1891 she is Elizabeth Kean (step daughter), 1901 Isabella Keane (step sister). I found her birth under Isabella Keene in 1846.