• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

New Year, New Opportunities - Ancestry Subscription

DavidF

LostCousins Star
I've been waiting for a special offer on an Ancestry subscription and was so pleased to see it in the latest newsletter.
I clicked on the link (for Australia) and after logging in (I have a lapsed subscription) I was placed on my Home Page and there was nothing about a subscription offer. What am I doing wrong/missing? Thanks for any help.
David
 
You won't see anything on your home page: as at LostCousins, Ancestry users who are logged-in see a different home page from non-members.

The newsletter article recommends logging out and clicking the link again. Open the newsletter in a different browser if that doesn't work - there may be an issue related to cookies..
 
Once you see the NEW YEAR SALE graphic look for the SAVE NOW button - you may have to scroll down to see it (depending on your Zoom setting). Whatever you do, DON'T click SUBSCRIBE at the top right.
 
Back
Top