• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Missing Death Record

Leona5329

LostCousins Member
I know my grandfather (Ernest Ludwig KANNENBERG) died in Belfast of TB on 1 June 1926 yet I cannot find his death record on any site and so therefore I cannot send for a copy of it. Any advice please?
 
Thanks - I don't know why I missed it on this site. I think I might blame it on doing it late at night and putting the first name in the surname box and vice versa!
 
Back
Top