• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Lost Hospitals of London

Thank you for this information.
I was surprised at just how many of these had been closed since I (or my brothers) had been inside when we were much younger.
I even remembered some of the views in the photographs.
 
I got a death certificate today which mentioned The Connaught Hospital. Googled it and found this great website. Hospitals are often mentioned on death certificates but with scant detail so this website fleshes things out a bit.

Glad you found the website useful - sounds like you had a trip down memory lane! :)
 
Back
Top