• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Lodging House

Heatherblether

LostCousins Member
I have previously added servants or the employees for small households but not entered those in work houses or large hotels but what at what point is the dividing line - the family I am looking at currently have half a dozen people listed. I am sure this will have been covered but not seeing the answer
 
Only enter people who aren't relatives of yours if there's a good reason why you would want to connect with their descendants.
 
Back
Top