• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Leo

webwiz

LostCousins Star
Peter, you have at least one Leo "Old Boy" among your subscribers. I joined Leo Computers in 1960 and initially worked on Leo 1, their first ever machine which is claimed to be the world's first business computer.
 
Peter, you have at least one Leo "Old Boy" among your subscribers. I joined Leo Computers in 1960 and initially worked on Leo 1, their first ever machine which is claimed to be the world's first business computer.
That's very interesting - did you know Ernest Lenaerts? He didn't retire until 1967.
 
I don't remember him, but he was way above my level and worked at Minerva Road whereas I was at Cadby Hall then Hartree House (then New Zealand)
 
Back
Top