• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Latest Newsletter - FindMyPast Link

Sorry for the inconvenience - I only noticed the problem when I was on my way to the eye clinic, and posted a Newsflash on the website, as that was all I could do until I got home.

The link was updated around 4.30pm when I got back, but you'll need to refresh the page if it is still open in your browser.
 
Back
Top