• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Kindertransport Children

KenBr

LostCousins Member
My aunt mentioned that she fostered a couple of refugees for a short period in I think 1939. I would like to trace one of them and I believe the person is listed in the 1939 Register. Unfortunately the entry is redacted because of the age of the person and I cannot find a way of identifying the person's name. It could be a neighbour however I am confident it is one of the refugees. I have been unable to find a register of addresses of Kindertransport children being fostered in Sussex and would appreciate receiving advice on this. I assume the addresses were logged at some stage but the information could easily have been destroyed.
 
Back
Top