Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
Whoops Peter, can't let you get away with that. Personal opinions are based on life experience(s) and facts absorbed along the way. What you are implying is that some personal opinions do not accord with your own. But there is enough information disseminated -and not just in the Forum but online from umpteen sources - for people to form their own opinions and make their own decisions. My own opinions do not accord with yours in entirety, nor yours mine; but they are OUR opinions. This is true in all spheres of life.I don't care whether you choose to test your DNA or not - but I do want other people to make their own decisions based on facts, rather than the personal opinions of others.
As it happens I do not agree with atHinNZ's views on DNA but to paraphrase an old saying - "I may not agree with their views, but will defend to the death* their right to say them".
*death may be taking things a little far in this context admittedly