A
At home in NZ
Guest
Somebody very dear to me died recently, their death and funeral are both in the profile of this person in my Ancestry tree.
Out of curiosity I Googled their name and one of the options in the images was 'We Remember by Ancestry'.
I've never come across that particular part of Ancestry. I'm a bit lost for words because I did not instigate the entry.
I know Ancestry think my trees belong to them but does it give them license to create records such as this??
This is the Home page of We Remember
Out of curiosity I Googled their name and one of the options in the images was 'We Remember by Ancestry'.
I've never come across that particular part of Ancestry. I'm a bit lost for words because I did not instigate the entry.
I know Ancestry think my trees belong to them but does it give them license to create records such as this??
This is the Home page of We Remember
