A
At home in NZ
Guest
I have a 2nd great grand aunt who was born in 1828 in Birmingham, she died at the age of 2.
In my tree I have her exact birth date, the name of the church and the date of her baptism. I have her death record and the date and place of her burial.
I have an email from Ancestry with the subject line of 'Is there more to discover about (I'll use her initials of H S)?
The body of the email it tells me:
during H's lifetime people with her last name had an average of 6 children.
she was one of 3,746 children born in Birmingham in 1828
H lived to be 2, while the average lifespan of other people born in Birmingham in 1828 was 51
Followed by an invitation to revisit my tree. Which I did, then I scratched my head and
.
In my tree I have her exact birth date, the name of the church and the date of her baptism. I have her death record and the date and place of her burial.
I have an email from Ancestry with the subject line of 'Is there more to discover about (I'll use her initials of H S)?
The body of the email it tells me:
during H's lifetime people with her last name had an average of 6 children.
she was one of 3,746 children born in Birmingham in 1828
H lived to be 2, while the average lifespan of other people born in Birmingham in 1828 was 51
Followed by an invitation to revisit my tree. Which I did, then I scratched my head and