Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
Not often I seek help in interpreting things, but am stuck on trying to find out what a green annotation implies on a 1939 Register item.
I show it below and you can see the annotation clearly shows A A then unreadable (to me at any rate)

Despite the transcription showing her as Alexander Watts and Male *(Unpaid domestic duties) I can tell you she is as is shown on the extract Alexandra Watts, married to a Charles O Watts.
*Error reported to FMP
Note she is scored out with a red line and do not understand why, so perhaps the green annotation would explain things, as would the Red annotation on the extreme right which is cut off in its prime and can only read ..."See CL (could be CR) 3.." (probably 1 or 2 further numbers).
As my research is somewhat of a fishing trip I cannot provide more information, but I feel it would help to know what the scoring out and annotations convey. Any help would be appreciated.
I show it below and you can see the annotation clearly shows A A then unreadable (to me at any rate)
Despite the transcription showing her as Alexander Watts and Male *(Unpaid domestic duties) I can tell you she is as is shown on the extract Alexandra Watts, married to a Charles O Watts.
*Error reported to FMP
Note she is scored out with a red line and do not understand why, so perhaps the green annotation would explain things, as would the Red annotation on the extreme right which is cut off in its prime and can only read ..."See CL (could be CR) 3.." (probably 1 or 2 further numbers).
As my research is somewhat of a fishing trip I cannot provide more information, but I feel it would help to know what the scoring out and annotations convey. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited: